In this How To Make Money Online in 2020 Choosing The Right Business Model Post I cover the following topics:
- Overview of the Various Business Models
- Products (Physical & Digital) – Your Products, Someone Else’s Products
- Services – Consulting, Coaching, Freelancing
- Affiliate Marketing / Programs
- Not Sure? What Business Model, Products, Services?
Watch The How To Make Money Online In 2020 – Choosing The Right Business Model Video Below
Various Business Models
- E-Commerce – Amazon, Shopify, Dropshipping
- Network Marketing, Multi Level Marketing, Direct Sales
- Consulting, Coaching
- Freelancing – Fiverr , Upwork
- Content Marketing
- Blogging, Video Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Offline Business Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- What Products Are You Going To Offer?
- Physical Products – More Overhead, Usually Less Profit Margins
- Digital Products – Immediate Fulfillment, Usually Higher Profit Margins
- Information Products? Software Products? SaaS Products?
- Your Own Products or Someone Else’s Products?
- DFY (Done For You Services)
- Many Companies Offer Affiliate Programs
- Selling Someone Else’s Proven Products – You Get A Commission
- Companies – Wal Mart, Best Buy, Amazon, Many Others
- Affiliate Marketplaces Clickbank, JvZoo
- Other Affiliate Programs – Web Hosting, Email Marketing, SaaS, etc.
- Pros – You only concentrate on Marketing / Selling
- No order fulfillment, no payment processing,
- No providing customer support – all performed by the company
- Commission Levels – various from 5% up to 100%
- Great Way for Beginners To Start
Not Sure Where To Start?
- If You Are Still Not Sure, You Can Model After Me
- My Biz Model – Affiliate Marketing – Tools & Training
- Every Business Owner Needs Tools & Training No Matter What Niche
- I Focus On Digital Products
- I Only Recommend Products I Use And Trust
- I’ve Gotten To Where I Am Today Because Of Self Learning / Training & Tools
- The Wealth Niche With Digital Information Products – Multi Billion Dollar Market